JOIN US ON THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS
This is a firm “no” to FOMO. Independence of the Seas® is giving the Caribbean an injection of new adventures on getaways. Launch yourself into a virtual world on the Sky Pad® bungee trampoline experience. Go head to head in a glow-in-the-dark laser tag clash in Battle for Planet Z℠. Score an awesome time and game-changing grub at Playmakers℠ Sports Bar & Arcade.
INCLUDED IN YOUR CRUISE PRICE
- Ship Accommodations
- Cruise Fare
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses
- Most meals onboard (dining in Specialty Restaurants may not be included)
- Some beverages onboard
- Opening Night Cocktail Reception with Music
- Hit Network Meet Up on our Day at Sea
- Dinner with Ben, Deezy, TJ, Taco and others
- Stateroom Credit
- Flexible cancellation schedule
- Opportunity to book excursion with other Bitboy cruisers (not currently open)
- Activities & Shows
- Spa & Fitness
- Most Entertainment
- Pub Performances
- Pool and Water Entertainment
- Kids Programs
- Night Life
- Bars & Lounges
**Additional fees may apply for Specialty restaurants, alcoholic drinks, some non-alcoholic beverages, spa and salon services, photographs, gambling, shore excursions, gift shop, video arcade, internet access, laundry, telephone calls and purchases made in gift shops.
OPENING NIGHT COCKTAIL RECEPTION
- Mingle with other cruisers.
- Ben and the Bitboy Crypto staff.
- Detailed cruise specifics
DAY AT SEA TRAINING - HIT NETWORK MEET UP
- 9:30 - 11:30 AM
- Learn from Ben for the first hour!
- Participate in a staff panel for the second hour.
DINNER WITH BEN, DEEZY, TJ, TACO AND OTHERS
- Chance to eat with Ben, Deezy, Taco and others each night of the cruise
- Assigned seating by lotto draw in the main dining room
- $25 credit will be applied to the Primary Guest's SeaPass Account on the 2nd night of cruising.
- Credit can be used for any purchase on the ship
Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings or features. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice.